Lizelle Hartley is a well-known fashion designer, stylist, and business coach. She has recently released a memoir about her life and the challenges she faced on her journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
From living in poverty after a car accident to starting her own fashion house, Lizelle's journey is a testament to the power of resilience and determination. She now helps other business owners achieve their goals through personal and business mentoring.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Lizelle's challenging childhood, including a car accident that left her family in poverty, shaped her into a determined and resilient woman.
- She realised that to succeed in the fashion industry, she needed to understand the business side of things, which led her to become a business mentor.
- Lizelle emphasises the importance of wellbeing in business success, as a healthy mindset and personal life are crucial for achieving professional goals.
- She offers fashion styling services to help clients create a wardrobe that reflects their personality and boosts their confidence.
- Lizelle's mentoring process involves a discovery session to create a roadmap for the client's business, focusing on their why and identifying areas for improvement.
Find out more about Lizelle here.
If you love this episode, please drop us a DM on Instagram @redplatypuscreative
Feel free to take a screenshot of the episode and share it, along with why you loved it.
Want to find out more about what we do?
(Heads up - I'm a content strategist and PR consultant who helps businesses tell their stories clearly and consistently to make more conversion$.)
You can check us out at www.redplatypuscreative.com
Or book in a free call and let's discuss we might be able to help you.