This week on the podcast, we have something a little different - I'm being interviewed! This episode is for the Bounce out of Bed podcast, which is hosted by Amanda Ewin, but Amanda kindly said I could share the podcast on The Committed Creative - so here it is!
In this episode, I talk about how I'm passionate about helping businesses communicate their stories effectively to connect with their audience.
I'm a big believer in the power of authenticity and values-driven marketing to attract ideal clients and create meaningful connections.
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Focus on the platforms where your audience is most active to stand out in the online business world.
- Align your business with your values to attract ideal clients and create meaningful connections.
- Authentic storytelling is a powerful tool in marketing that helps build connections with your audience.
- Building a routine and practicing creativity can lead to growth and success in your business.
- Pushing yourself outside your comfort zone and embracing challenges can lead to personal and professional growth.
You can find out more about Amanda on her website here.
And stay tuned... Amanda will be interviewed on The Committed Creative soon!
If you love this episode, please drop us a DM on Instagram @redplatypuscreative
Feel free to take a screenshot of the episode and share it, along with why you loved it.
Want to find out more about what we do?
(Heads up - I'm a content strategist and PR consultant who helps businesses tell their stories clearly and consistently to make more conversion$.)
You can check us out at www.redplatypuscreative.com
Or book in a free call and let's discuss we might be able to help you.