Megan is a bright and bubbly product photographer - and her personality completely aligns with the types of photos she takes for her clients.
Founder of the Colour Pop Studio
, Megan has only been running her photography business since COVID but already it has seen great success.
In this podcast, we chat about how:
- Megan decided to start Colour Pop Studio after being made redundant during maternity leave in the middle of COVID.
- She creates specific content to attract her dream clients.
- Megan has developed a niche of bright and colourful photos which has seen her win MORE work as it attracts a specific market.
- The majority of her clients come to her through Instagram
- Sharing her vulnerable side and the behind-the-scenes of photoshoots has won her a large following on Instagram.
- Megan's used Instagram reels to build that audience.
- She's created a monthly retainer client model, creating regular content for those who need lots of product images for Instagram.
- Megan's put a limit on the number of clients she takes on board so she can continue to produce top-quality content.
- She juggles motherhood with three children under five with running a busy business.
- She's tripled her prices since she began because she's realised the value she gives to her clients.
- Important it is to stop and appreciate your wins.
You can find Megan on her website
or on Instagram.
Feel free to take a screenshot of the episode and share it, along with why you loved it.
(Heads up - We're content writers who help businesses tell their stories clearly and consistently to make more conversions.)