This week on the podcast, Carmen and David from Red Platypus look back on their 5+ years of long-term travel and reflect on what life skills it taught them for running a business.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How things are often out of your control and you need to be flexible.
- Plans can change in an instant and you need to adapt.
- You’ll have hard days when you feel completely out of your comfort zone, but you need to keep moving forward. )
- You need to learn how to manage your finances if you want to travel for longer / be in business for longer!
- The friends you make in business (and travel) totally get you instantly. And often remain friends for life.
- You enjoy the ride more when you go slowly. Travelling is better done slowly and truly getting to know a place. Growing your business bit by bit is more enjoyable when you take it slow and understand it’s a journey, not an overnight success.
If you love this episode, please drop us a DM on Instagram @redplatypuscreative
Feel free to take a screenshot of the episode and share it, along with why you loved it.
Want to find out more about what we do?
(Heads up - We're content writers who help businesses tell their stories clearly and consistently to make more conversions.)
You can check us out at www.redplatypuscreative.com
Or book in a free call and let's discuss we might be able to help you.